AnkerWork M650 Wireless Lavalier Microphone, Pro Noise Cancellation, Swap Magnetic Colorful Covers, 2-Channel Quality Pickup, 200m Transmission, 15H Battery, Easy to Use for Vlogs, Not for Conference
• AnkerWork M650 is an all-in-one wireless lavalier mic for content creators. Record right away with an embedded touchscreen to customize your settings. Comes with Lightning and USB accessories for no-hassle connections to cameras, tablets, and computers.
• Professional Noise Cancelling: Free yourself to create on-the-go content with AnkerWork's VoiceShield noise-cancelling technology. Record confidently with natural, low, or high settings and a windproof cotton cover.
• 15H Battery Life with Charging Case: When you're putting in overtime on a shoot, the wireless lavalier microphone keeps up with 6 hours on a single charge or 15 hours with the charging case.
• TrueLink 656 ft (200 m) Transmission: The LC3plus codec powers TrueLink, so you can record ultra-wide shots with 656 ft (200 m) of wireless transmission and super-low latency for less lip-syncing in post.
• Dual-Channel Lossless Pickup: With dual-channel lossless sound pickup, you can record two sound sources at the same time. And for super-long projects, store up to 7 hours of uncompressed audio—no hard drive required.
• Replaceable Colors, Magnetic Design: Finally, a wireless lavalier microphone that works with your wardrobe. Swap between three colorful covers (metallic black, soft gold, dark jade) and attach magnetically or clip on to your outfit.